Annie Rossi

Annie Rossi
Annie Rossi, Addicted Jeans Store for Men and Women, Owner.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Believe in Pink Too.



Pink. Pink is something to think about.

Many think that women that wear pink aren't thinkers.
I think I disagree. I think rather that pink ignites
the spark in a woman's soul that releases her inner beauty.
Beauty is inspiration which sparks creativity .
I think pink takes a woman where she thinks she could never go.
Hey gals, wear pink, I think.
-Annie of Addicted Jeans Store
  
 
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is
the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when
everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that the prettiest girls are the happiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day,
and I believe in miracles."

No comments:

Post a Comment